Menges Roller is excited to be returning to the Web Coating and Handling Conference this October.
We are looking forward to showcasing our products and services at our tabletop exhibit and to meet experts in the industry.
In addition, we will be attending several seminars to learn about the newest technology in web coating and handling in order to continue offering the best products for our clients.
Web Coating and Handeling Conference 2016
AIMCAL and The Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) will be hosting this year's event. AIMCAL is a global trade association that brings together the metallizing, coating, and laminating industries in order to provide knowledge, resources, and growing relationships. It is a nonprofit association that includes over 250 companies as members around the world.
AIMCAL has partnered with SPE, which is a a leader in promoting scientific and technical information in the world of plastics. They are also known for providing educational scholarships and grants to students that are interested in the plastics industry.
The WCHC Conference will be held in Memphis, Tennessee at the famous Peabody Hotel. They will be offering a variety of conferences, exhibitions, and other activities for all attending technical professionals.
Check out The Peabody's famous Duck March
Menges Roller At AIMCAL'S WCHC Conference 2016
- At this year's conference we are looking forward to meeting past and current end users and OEMs.
- We are interested in networking with industry experts and connecting with potential new clients.
- Menges Roller has relationships with several world countries and is anticipating making new global connections.
- We will be available to answer questions about our heat transfer rolls, chill rolls, rubber rollers, and our roller accessories at our tabletop exhibit.
- In addition, we are looking forward to the growth of the AIMCAL association. Menges Roller was honored with the Technology of the Year Award in 2014.
- To learn more about the AIMCAL Association, watch their informative video: https://youtu.be/L6yra7eXze4