Industries We Serve
Design & Fabrication Of These New Rollers
- Heat Transfer Rollers / Chill Rolls
- Rubber Rollers, Silicone Rollers & Urethane Rollers
- Large Process Rollers
- Nip Rollers
- Contact Rollers
- Wrinkle Removing Web Spreaders
- Grooved Rollers
- Solid Steel Rollers for Presses
- Mandrel Expander Rings (Coil Expanders)
- Our Capacity: 33 Feet Long (10 Meters)
Our Maintenance & Recovering Services
- Rubber Roller Re-Covering Services
- Grooving & Serrating of Covered Rolls
- Dynamic & Static Balancing
- Precision Crowning
- Core & Journal Repairs
- Repair of Heat Transfer Rolls / Chill Rolls
- Acid Flushing of Heat Transfer Rolls / Chill Rolls
- Precision OD Grinding & Chrome Plating
- CFD Thermal Modeling, Stress Tests & CAD Design
- Reverse Engineering Existing Rolls to Mfg. Spares
Watch this informative Video on Heat Transfer Roll Fabrication and Design.
We Make 'Em Big!
Our capacity reaches 10 meters, almost 33 feet. Check this video for more info on our oversized offerings!
Menges Roller Company is a leader in industrial rollers. We design and manufacture rubber rollers of all types, chill rolls and heat transfer rolls, plus large process rollers. Menges also offers a wealth of repair, refurbishing and recover options.
We are a trusted partner to many well-known OEMs that rely on Menges to design and manufacture new precision-engineered rollers for their machines.
End users seeking peak performance rely on Menges Roller for exact-match replacement rollers and a wide variety of roller refurbishing and recovering services.
We are highly involved in the plastic film & sheet industry, the pulp & paper sector, the metal coil converting field, and the non-wovens market. Menges Engineers work directly with customers to develop cost-effective, practical solutions to complex manufacturing and process challenges.